PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product Name||PURITO Comfy Water Sun Block|
|title-01||How did PURITO improve the stiff texture and white cast characteristic of physical sunscreens?|
|title-02||What is the meaning of non-nano?|
|title-03||What kind of skin type is it good for?|
|title-04||Normally, physical sunscreens cause lifting or smearing of makeup. Can I apply Comfy Water Sunblock before applying my makeup?|
|contents-04||PURITO Comfy Water Sunblock’s 70% water base and core technology causes the sunblock to soak into the skin, preventing the makeup from lifting or smearing. You can use the sunblock before applying makeup.|
|title-05||Can pregnant women and children use the sunblock?|
|contents-05||Yes, all the ingredients are safe to use to young children and pregnant women. It can be used safely without any concern.|
PURITO Comfy Water Sunblock’s 70% water base and core technology causes the sunblock to soak into the skin, preventing the makeup from lifting or smearing. You can use the sunblock before applying makeup.
Yes, all the ingredients are safe to use to young children and pregnant women. It can be used safely without any concern.
PURITO is a combined word of "Purify" and "To”
(comes from a Chinese character, 土 meaning “Soil”).
“Purify” means to purify their natural ingredients to create safe and clean products.
“To” means to go back to basics to strengthen and repair collapsed skin barriers.
Back to the Basics. Just like a healthy root grows a healthy tree, health is
the root of glowing skin. Dramatic short-term results are exciting, but they don’t last.
With PURITO you will enjoy life-long healthy skin!
A daily non-nano sunblock that feels soft on your skin and adheres comfortably
A solution for both my sensitive skin and my precious child!
The physical sunscreen can be used on all types of skin, from sensitive adult skin to that of a baby.
It does not get absorbed into your skin, and safely reflects both UVA and UVB rays.
A physical sunscreen that adheres comfortably to your skin and feels like a light lotion
If you hesitate to use a physical sunscreen because of the stuffiness and stickiness of ordinary sun care solutions, then try using PURITO Comfy Water Sunblock. It will make your day light and comfortable without a hint of stuffiness.
A wearable daily sun care cream that feels soft without the stiffness
It is a physical sunscreen for daily use that is filled with 70% of water and covers your skin with a moist and clear layer, and the cream applies very uniformly and smoothly on the skin.
Works by sitting on top of the skin to deflect and scatter damaging UVA rays away from the skin.
• People who has a sensitive skin type can use safely and comfortably because it excludes not only a fragrance, but also an essential oil.
• It is a non-nano physical sunscreen that reflects and scatters 100% of UV rays from the surface of the skin. It can be used by pregnant women and children, as well as everyone else in your family.
• It is a fresh and light physical sunscreen without the stiff and sticky feeling and makeup smearing effect you experience with other sunblocks, through its 70% water-based composition and PURITO’s proprietary technology, leaving you feeling soft and fresh.
• An SPF 50+ PA++++ rating means the sunblock thoroughly and safely blocks out UV rays.
• It has an anti-inflammatory effect and therefore it is effective for acne care. And because it uses non-nano zinc oxide as the main ingredient, it does not cause any irritation for even sensitive skins, making comfortable skin care possible.
• Containing madecassoside, asiaticoside, madecassic acid, and asiatic acid, all extracted from centella, it is effective against skin troubles and has a soothing effect on troubled skin and scars.
Step1. If your skin is dry, apply some CICA cream on your skin before using the sunblock, to form a layer of moisture.
Step2. Squeeze out onto your index finger, from the middle creases to the fingertip. Don’t apply the whole amount all at once; apply in small portions to cover the desired area of your skin by gently tapping with your finger and spreading the sunblock lightly around.
Step3. Reapply the sunscreen every 3 hours.
It is hard to remove the mineral sunscreen remaining on your skin by just washing the skin with water or cleansing water alone.
The physical sunscreen must be removed softly with a facial cleaning tool to clean your skin completely without leaving any residue.
Wash mildly and cleanly using PURITO’s Mochi Mochi Konjac Sponge!
Safe & Mild UV filters: Are they effective enough to protect your skin?
UV rays – UVA? UVB?
1. PA & SPF: WHAT DOES THESE LABELS ACTUALLY MEAN?
SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. It is a measurement of how long the sunscreen will defend your skin from UVB. SPF is tested on 10 variety people and it compares how much longer it takes for UVB to cause redness on the skin.
Product related questions and answers
You do not have permission to view this page.
This page is not available to "users under age 18". !
|10||product design changed? ||p****||2020-04-22||224|
|9||Zinc & Titanium percentages ||l****||2020-03-04||844|
|8||Is this waterpoof? ||c****||2020-01-05||648|
|7||Purito Comfy Water Sunblock Ingredients ||r****||2019-12-28||728|
|6||Purito Comfy Water Sunblock||r****||2019-12-28||314|