PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product Name||Deep Sea Pure Water Cream|
|50 g / 1.7 fl. oz.|
PURITO is a combined word of "Purify" and "To”
(comes from a Chinese character, 土 meaning “Soil”).
“Purify” means to purify their natural ingredients to create safe and clean products.
“To” means to go back to basics to strengthen and repair collapsed skin barriers.
Back to the Basics. Just like a healthy root grows a healthy tree, health is
the root of glowing skin. Dramatic short-term results are exciting, but they don’t last.
With PURITO you will enjoy life-long healthy skin!
Deep Sea Pure Water Cream / 50g
For dehydrated oily skin, moist unscented watery cream!
This unscented watery cream is for dehydrated oily skin, formulated with 60% deep sea water to improve dryness and atopic dermatitis. It is a natural moisturizing cream that improves water-oil balance of skin and dryness with nutritious marine ingredients, such as green caviar, seaweed extract, and green tea extract. This healthy moisturizing cream is free of essential oils, fragrance and skin irritants and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
1. Using the foundation or BB cream, you can produce effective close-up base makeup with excellent moisturizing.
2. Apply the cream all over your dry skin to moisturize and relieve itchiness.
3. A light tube-type moisture cream, rather than a heavy case, can be handy and comfortable.
4. Much more hygienic than case products as the tube-type product locks out air.
5. A formulation with abundant moisture that is light and soft, and non-runny.
Experience a synergy effect and a moist glow with hyaluronic acid serum.
Mix 1:1 PURITO Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum and Deep Sea Pure Water Cream and let it absorb into the whole face.
Fine molecules penetrate deep into the skin, and deep-sea water that replenishes moisture and hyaluronic acid that locks in moisture by forming a moisture layer, provide perfect moisturizing care deep into the skin.
Product related questions and answers
There are no posts to show