Did you think that you would never have to worry about dark circles, but one day, you started to notice dark circles when you looked in the mirror?
There is even an expression nowadays that goes, “My dark circles come all the way down to my knees.” Purities, are you also worried about your dark circles? You are already stressed out enough from work, so why stress about dark circles?
Today, we will tell you the causes of dark circles and how to take care of them.
Causes of Dark Circles
1) Dark dents caused by tear through – slanted hollow under the eyes
2) Shadow caused by the protrusion of fat under the eyes
4) A see-through phenomenon of tissue and blood vessels under thin skin
5) Fine wrinkles under the eyes
Dark Circle Care Method
1) Do not rub your eyes! The causes of pigmentation include atopic dermatitis, dry skin, and allergic rhinitis. When you rub your eyes, even subconsciously, it can cause pigmentation, so you should never rub your eyes!
2) The bluish color under the eyes is caused by the visibility of blood vessels through the thin skin under the eyes, which is 5 times thinner than the skin on other parts of the body. There are capillaries under the eyes, so if oxygen is insufficient in the blood stream, bleeding occurs outside the capillaries. Accordingly, blood circulation is very important. To promote blood circulation in peripheral blood vessels, use a hot pack to relieve dark circles.
3) Acupressing the face with your fingers every day is also a good method.
3 seconds on the front area of the eyebrows -> 3 seconds on the temples -> 3 seconds lightly under the eyes
Use the above three sets as a daily routine to promote blood circulation in the face.
4) Tilt the head downward 45 degrees, lower your chin, and open your eyes as large as possible while looking upwards. Repeat 3 times for 30 seconds each. The movement may look strange, but it has an effect of relieving the sagging of fat under the eyes.
5) The best way of relieving dark circles is rest. Most of all, getting a good night’s sleep is very important. Do not use your phone 1-2 hours before going to bed. Drink caffeine-free herbal tea or listen to soft music to soothe the mind and to have a deep sleep.
DIY dark circle pack
Green Tea Pack
Green tea contains caffeine, tannins, and anti-oxidant substances that are effective in relieving dark circles.
1. Soak a green tea bag in water and store it in the refrigerator (add 2-3 drops of lemon juice for greater effects).
2. Place the green tea bag on the dark circles. Make sure that the tea bag touches the skin around the eyes.
3. Remove after 15 minutes and lightly rinse off with water.
Rice Paper Pack
1. Lightly blanch some broccoli.
2. Grind the blanched broccoli with milk and wheat flour.
3. Soften rice paper by immersing it in warm water and place the pack on the rice paper. If you do not have rice paper, use a sheet mask.
4. Place it on the dark circles, remove after 10 minutes, and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Soak a cotton pad with an elasticity ampoule and toner and place it on the dark circles under the eyes.